Things to Do
Discover Glocester Rhode Island
- Visit the Glocester Heritage Society Museum. The museum is located in the former Chepachet Town Hall and features exhibits on the history of Glocester, including the town’s role in the American Revolution.
- Take a walk or bike ride on the Blackstone River Bikeway. The bikeway runs through Glocester and offers stunning views of the Blackstone River.
- Visit the Glocester Public Library. The library has a wide selection of books, magazines, and other materials, as well as a variety of programs and events for all ages.
- Go shopping at the Chepachet Village Square. The village square has a variety of stores, including a grocery store, a pharmacy, and a variety of clothing stores.
- Dine at one of the many restaurants in Glocester. There are a variety of restaurants to choose from in Glocester, offering everything from casual fare to fine dining.
- Catch a show at the Glocester Players Theater. The theater puts on a variety of plays throughout the year.
- Attend a festival or event. Glocester hosts a variety of festivals and events throughout the year, such as the annual Chepachet Arts Festival and the Glocester Harvest Festival.
- Take a walk or hike in the Glocester State Forest. The state forest has a variety of hiking trails, offering stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
- Visit the Glocester Town Beach. The beach is a great place to swim, sunbathe, and picnic.
- Go for a drive on the scenic roads in Glocester. Glocester has a number of scenic roads that offer stunning views of the surrounding countryside.