Things to Do
Discover Scituate Rhode Island
- Visit the Hope Mill: Hope Mill is a historic gristmill located in the village of North Scituate. The mill was built in the early 19th century and is now a museum that offers tours and educational programs.
- Hike at the George Washington Management Area: The George Washington Management Area is a state forest located in Scituate. It has miles of trails for hiking, biking, and horseback riding.
- Visit the Scituate Art Festival: The Scituate Art Festival is an annual event that takes place over Columbus Day weekend. It features over 200 artists and craftspeople, live music, and food vendors.
- Explore the Scituate Reservoir: The Scituate Reservoir is a man-made lake that provides drinking water for Providence and surrounding areas. It has several parks and trails for fishing, boating, and hiking.
- Visit the Stephen Hopkins House: The Stephen Hopkins House is a historic home in Scituate that was built in 1707. It is now a museum that offers tours and educational programs on colonial life in Rhode Island.